The AD 60 system is used to make interior doors with wood, glass and panel filling. The advantage of the system is the possibility of installation on walls of different thicknesses from 100 mm to 250 mm. The door wings can be made entirely of wood or glass filling, or the filling can be inside an aluminum wing frame (wood, glass or panel). Possible construction AD 60: single door with and without transom, double-wing door with and without transom. Possibility of application for office and business premises, schools, hospitals, etc. Wide selection of designs and colors (according to RAL, ELOX and DECORAL card).
Technical characteristics of the system:
- basic material: EN AW-6060
- resistance to wind gusts: EN 1991-1-1
- surface treatment: DIN 17611
- quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001
- installation for partition walls with a thickness of: 100-250 mm