Fixed Sunshades and Shutters
Modern architectural solutions for offices, schools, hospitals and many other types of public buildings often contain large glazed areas that provide greater amounts of daylight, a sense of spaciousness and increase the comfort and well-being of people.
However, controlling the internal temperature of glazed buildings can be a complicated issue. The reason for this is that although the Sun offers natural light and heat to buildings (reducing energy consumption and gas emissions), too much solar radiation can result in excessive glare and overheating (greenhouse effect) which needs to be controlled by intensive cooling.
Movable sunshades are a type of sun protection that uses horizontal and vertical slats to control the amount of sunlight and heat that enters the object.
Sunshades fulfil a very simple function: refraction of the sun's rays, which means that they are most effective on the south side of the object. Here, horizontal sunshades can provide optimal protection during the summer months. For the east and west sides of the building, vertical sunshades are more suitable, especially when the sun is lower and the angle of the sun's rays is smaller.
Shutters are a type of sun protection with angled horizontal slats, which are designed to allow the passage of light and air, but not water and direct light. FEAL shutters offer a wide range of profiles of different sizes and shapes suitable for wide application in rooms where it is important to maintain adequate ventilation such as parking lots, factory plants and similar.
- UV and heat protection
- Control of daily light
- Wind resistance
- Energy saving
- Long-term solution
- Privacy protection
- Simple installation
- Surface treatment according to RAL, Elox and Decoral card
Technical characteristics of the system:
- basic material: EN AW-6060
- resistance to wind gusts: EN 1991-1-1
- surface treatment: DIN 17611
- quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001
- dimensions of sunshade slats: 140 mm; 220 mm; 290 mm;400 mm; 675 mm
- dimensions of shutter slats: from 70 mm to 150 mm
- angles of sunshade slats: 90°; 75°; 60°; 45°
- orientation of sunshade slats: horizontal and vertical
- shutter orientation: horizontal