The French balcony is an additional solution for FEAL series of windows, balcony doors, sliding doors in situations when the installation of classic balconies is not feasible, whether it is about openings in a concrete structure or suspended facades.
Considering that safety is the most important task of this system, the system was tested with Pendel impact where it reached the highest category C5 which allows the installation of a French balcony in all categories of rooms according to EN 1991-1-1.
Installation of this system is quick, easy and effective.
The vertical profiles on which the glass rests are pre-treated in the workshop and only need to be bolted to the window or door frame.
The vertical profiles of the French balcony are designed so that their width is less than the width of the frame profile, which is why the system is characterized by complete transparency, continuous view and maximum brightness inside the room.
There is no need for horizontal profiles, but the installation of handrails is possible if desired.
Technical characteristics of the system:
- glass thickness: 88.4 i 1010.4 mm
- type of glass: Semi-hardened laminated glass + hardened laminated glass
- mounting method: outer side of windows, doors and sliding systems
Allowed glass dimensions:
- glass height: 700 mm-1200 mm
- glass width: 700 mm - 1700 mm (glass 88.4), 700 mm - 2400 mm (glass 1010.4)
- pendulum impact test: category C5
- surface treatment of profiles: all RAL colors and shades of anodizing