FEAL Shutter Systems
The FEAL shutter system is intended for making shutters for installation in front of windows and doors. Aluminum shutters are light, strong, durable (characteristics of aluminum as a material and surface protection), and are resistant to weather and other influences. They are simple and practical to handle, clean and maintain. The shutter filling can be movable (swivel slats), fixed (fixed slats) and full filling (shutters).
The FEAL shutter system consists of three subgroups with regard to the frame and wing:
- G45 shutters - The frame and the wing are on the same level. The groove for the fitting is 29 mm.
- Dalmo shutters - The overlap of the frame and the wing is 8 mm. The groove for the fitting is and R groove.
- Z40 shutters - The overlap of the frame and the wing is 8 mm. The groove for the fitting is an Eurogroove.
The FEAL shutter system can also be used to make sliding shutters for installation in front of windows and doors. The system allows sliding shutters with one or more parallel wings. Sliding is enabled by means of wheels located in the upper guide and a tail located in the lower guide. The guide and tail are mounted on the outside of the wall and can be in single-track and double-track versions. Installation of mosquito nets is possible. Choice of color (in color according to RAL card, anodizing and imitation wood).
- Frame depth: 45 mm (G45 shutters, Dalmo shutters), 48,5 mm (Z40)
- Wing shutters guide depth: 80 mm and 137 mm
- Wing depth: 45 mm (G45 shutters, Dalmo shutters, sliding shutters), 48,5 mm (Z40)
- Dimensions of the movable slats: 70 mm
- Dimension of fixed slats: 50 mm