According to the implementation scheme, the TERMO 150 system is divided into:
- Termo 150 is intended for the production of sliding sliding doors in two-wing, three-wing and four-wing versions.
- Termo 150 plus is intended for the production of lifting-sliding doors with integrated fixed part.
Termo 150 is a system characterized by excellent thermal (Uw ≥1.0 Wm² / K) and static characteristics (class C4 / B4). Termo 150 is a profile system with a thermal break, with basic installation depths of frames 150 mm and 233 mm. The thermal break is achieved by polyamide strips of 22 and 46 mm (Thermo 150); 18.6, 27 and 30mm (Thermo 150 plus). In order to further improve the thermal characteristics of the profile, profiled XPS rods (extruded polystyrene - ʎ = 0.035 W / m2K) are installed in the profile chambers and such profiles are given the letter F. Sealing is performed with EPDM quality seals. The system is compatible with facade systems. Possibility of construction of hidden drainage of water from the frame. Minimum middle vertical wing belt (50 mm).
Technical characteristics of the system:
- frame depth: 150 mm (two wings Termo 150 and Termo 150plus) and 233 mm (three wings)
- wing depth: 67 mm
- depth of the filling: up to 53 mm
- polyamide strips: 22 and 46 mm (Termo 150), 18.6, 27 and 30 mm (for Termo 150plus)
- max wing weight: 330 kg
- air-permeability: EN 12207 (class 4)
- watertightness: EN 12208 (class E1050)
- resistance to wind: EN 12210 (class C4)
- noise protection: DIN 4109
- antiburglary EN 1627 (RC2)
- Uw coefficient calculation: DIN EN ISO 10077-2 (≥1,0 Wm²/K)
- basic material: EN AW-6060
- polyamide strip material: PA66 GF25
- sealing material: EPDM
- surface treatment: DIN 17611
- quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001