Termo 65 plus
System TERMO 65 plus is used for production of windows (inwards and outwards opening), doors (inwards and outwards opening) and fixed glass walls.
It is a system with thermal break profiles, basic mounting frame depth of 65 mm.In addition to the basic version of the sash with straight lines, there is a version where sash has rounded outside lines. The thermal break is achieved with polyamide strips of 34 mm (low lambda).
To achieve additional improvement of thermal characteristics of the profiles, XPS (extruded polystyrene - ʎ=0.035 W/m2K) profiles are inserted in the chamber of aluminium profiles and these profiles have the suffix F in the name.
The sealing is performed with EPDM gaskets. Possible types of opening: tilt, turn, turn outwards opening, tilt and turn, turn around middle axes, door with outwards and inwards opening. System is compatible with FEAL curtain wall systems.
Available selection of profiles with groove 16/9. The hardware which is installed in the this system is standard for euro groove 15/20 and for groove 16/9.
Technical characteristics of the system:
- Frame depth: 65 mm
- Sash depth: 73 mm
- depth of the filling: up to 46 mm
- Polyamide strips: 34 mm
- Max. sash weight: 130 kg
- Air permeability: EN 12207
- Watertightness: EN 12208
- Wind resistance: EN 12210
- Airborne sound insulation: EN ISO 717-1
- Antiburglary EN 1627
- Calculation of the Uw coefficient: DIN EN ISO 10077-1 (≥1,0 W/m²K)
- Basic material: EN AW-6060
- Polyamide strip material: Low Lambda PA66 GF25
- Sealing material: EPDM
- Surface processing: DIN 17611
- Quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001