Termo 85 PA
The Termo 85 PA system is intended for the production of windows, balconies and entrance doors (opening inwards) of highly insulated buildings, which meets the strictest criteria in terms of energy efficiency, that is, meets the standards of the passive house Uw≤0.80 W/m2/K.
With the heat transfer coefficient through the frame Uf = 0.75 W/m2/K, in combination with three-layer glass Ug = 0.70 W/m2/K and the appropriate glass spacer, the total heat transfer coefficient through the window (dimension pr.EN 10077-2 1230x1480 mm) is Uw = 0.78 W/m2/K, which the system classifies as products that are compatible for installation in passive houses, and as a result is confirmed by the Passive Houses Institute (PHI) - Darmstadt Germany.
In order to obtain such results, that is, to improve the thermal characteristics, this system, in addition to the construction of the profiles themselves, also used the most modern materials, with a very low coefficient of thermal conductivity λ (W/mK).
- polyamide strips of new generation,
- thermal insulation filling according to the circumference of the glass,
- thermal insulation filling in profile chambers,
- coextruded seals (sponged EPDM).
It is a profile system with a thermal break, with a basic installation frame depth of 85 mm. The thermal break is achieved with new generation polyamide strips of 54 mm. Possible types of window opening: hinged, swivel, hinged-swivel. Possible types of door opening: opening inwards. System is compatible with facade systems. The hardware that is installed in the system is standard for the Eurogroove 15/20.
Technical characteristics of the system:
- frame depth: 85 mm
- wing depth: 93 mm
- depth of the filling: up to 46 mm
- polyamide strips: 54 mm
- max wing weight: 130 kg
- air-permeability: EN 12207 (class 4)
- watertightness: EN 12208 (class E900)
- resistance to wind gusts: EN 12210 (class C5 /B5)
- noise protection: EN ISO 7171
- antiburglary EN 1627
- Uw coefficient calculation: DIN EN ISO 100772 (≤0,8 Wm²/K)
- basic material: EN AW-6060
- polyamide strip material: Low Lambda PA66 GF25
- sealing material: Spongy EPDM
- surface treatment: DIN 17611
- quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001